Development of Digital Photography
Some old photographers used to say that their photographs "came directly from their cameras" criticizing the modern digital camera post shooting process with Photoshop and Lightroom. Photos never "came straight from the camera", even in the film era they were developed, enhanced and modified artistically in a darkroom lab by a technician or a professional photographer. The story is the same these days, the photo must be developed by the photographer in the digital lab. i.e. in a computer with Lightroom and Photoshop.This post processing could be used just to cook and bake the photo to the right amount as also to give the possibility of creation of an artwork. Examples of Development Modalities
Digital Restoration of old photographs. The process is done by digital processing of old photographs using sophisticated techniques with Photoshop. Example: Restoration of and old photo of Emiliano end Eufemio Zapata Digital Development
I provide custom made short video tutorials to help you manage your photos with Lightroom and Photoshop.
I provide courses online at a distance, please ask for a free demonstration in email@example.com
- Introduction to Photography and Digital Development with Adobe Lightroom
- Digital Development with Photoshop
- Introduction to Black and White digital photography
- Some techniques of digital retouch: Portraits, Sharpening & Glamour.
- Architectural Photography: HDR ( High dynamic range) and Panoramas
- Advanced Selections and Luminosity Masks
- Data Driven Graphics: Excel Data Bases linked to Photsohop
Spanish Version : click here